Club Read Program
Dion’s® and the Albuquerque Isotopes are strongly committed to providing programs that support the students in our communities. The Club Read program encourages children to read and rewards them for their dedication. Our hope is that kids will find themselves on a life-long journey committed to reading and learning.
The program runs from March 5th through July 28th. Students preschool through 5th grade qualify for the program. Below are participation details.
Participants can receive a scorecard and instructions here.
To Earn a Home Run
Participants must read six age-appropriate books, fill out their scorecard and return it to any Dion’s location to receive the following items:
• One slice of pizza with one topping
• A 2nd scorecard
To Earn a Second Home Run
Participants must read six age-appropriate books, fill out their second scorecard and take it to Isotopes Park to receive the following items:
• A new book
• One ticket voucher for an Isotopes non-restricted Monday-Thursday Home Game, excluding April 4th & July 4th
• A coupon for a free small drink at Isotopes Park
• A Certificate of Achievement from Orbit
• One entry for the Grand Prize Drawing
Grand Prize Includes:
Four winners will be chosen to receive:
• Four Suite-Level tickets at a home game to be Orbit’s guest
• Honorary ceremonial first pitch
• An autographed baseball
• One customized Isotopes jersey
• One booklet of Isotopes Baseball Bucks ($56 value)
• One large Dion’s pizza to enjoy during the game
• A $50.00 Dion’s gift card to use at any location
Winners will be selected and notified by July 25th.
Please contact Grant Condon at the Home Office at email@example.com or 505-858-1010 for more details.
2018 Club Read Winners
Lezra Abrams, Kindergarten, Horizon Academy West
Lorenzo Kloss, 1st Grade, Coyote Willow Family School
Daliah Salazar, 5th Grade, Kirtland Elementary
Bah’Hozhooni Fleg, 2nd Grade, Longfellow Elementary