Join the Team
People-focused, friendly, hardworking, and loves great food. Raise your hand if that’s you!
Dion’s is seeking people to join our team who exemplify all of the above. Plus, who doesn’t love pizza and the best Ranch on the planet?
Interested in applying to our new restaurant, Tula’s Kitchen? Check out the open positions here!
On this page:
Why Work at Dion’s
At Dion’s, we provide our employees with an inspiring place to start and build fulfilling lives and careers. We believe working at Dion’s is more than a job; it is an opportunity for growth through continuous development. We are proud of the culture we have built and believe in the potential of every person. We are one team working towards one goal. We celebrate team successes within the store and company-wide.
We provide flexible scheduling, a positive work environment, and competitive pay. We strongly believe in promoting from within, offering many of our employees advancement opportunities in our company.
We have employed over 27,000 people in the last 45 years of business; some have built their careers within Dion’s and others have gone on to be leaders in other industries.
Learn more about the many roles within Dion’s here.
Perks & Benefits
- Work Culture: Work side-by-side with your friends in a positive and inspiring environment.
- Flexible Scheduling: Work is important, but so are your extracurricular activities, hobbies, interests, and families. We accommodate your schedule to balance work and the things you love.
- Advancement: We promote from within, which means opportunities for you. Even our CEO started his career as a pizza maker in the stores!
- Frequent Raises: We believe excellent performance should be rewarded. You have the opportunity to earn raises every eight weeks.
- Free Dion’s: As a Dion’s team member, you will receive one free meal after every shift or on break.
- Benefits: All employees receive paid sick time. Eligible employees receive paid time off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and 401k + company match.
- Employee Assistance Program: Mental health is important to us. All employees, dependents and household members have access to our Employee Assistance Program, which allows you to speak with a licensed counselor for free.
- Best-in-class Training: No experience required. You will receive continuous on-the-job training and a comprehensive orientation.
In compliance with the Consolidated Appropriations Act (CAA) Transparency in Coverage requirement, more information about our negotiated rates for covered medical services can be found here: https://www.phs.org/tools-resources/member/your-care-your-choice/Pages/default.aspx
Who We Are
Dion’s Pizza was founded in 1978 by Jon Patten and Bill Scott in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Over 43 years, the company has grown to 26 stores, employs more than 2,000 and has locations in New Mexico, Colorado and Texas. Dion’s provides great food and a place for people to relax and connect with family and friends. We offer ease, simplicity and connection amidst the hustle and bustle of busy lives. We hold ourselves to an expectation of authenticity and excellence. Our employees, customers, and community members are partners in our success.
Dion’s is a company that thoughtfully and intentionally cultivates a culture where people enjoy coming to work. We provide a safe, friendly environment and teach our employees to develop enduring life skills required to have successful, long-lasting careers. We strive to provide an employee experience grounded in trust, co-accountability, and kindness, and a place where each individual employee can be part of a team that contributes to our vision of being the most admired regional restaurant brand in the country.
Join us on an educational tour to learn more about our kitchen and the great food we serve!