Join the Team
People-focused, friendly, hardworking, and loves great food. Raise your hand if that’s you!
Dion’s is seeking people to join our team who exemplify all of the above. Plus, who doesn’t love pizza and the best Ranch on the planet?
Upcoming Walk-up Hiring Events
Looking for a fun job with flexible schedules and excellent training? Join us for any of the below walk-up hiring events. Simply stop by for an interview. No applications required!
- Academy & Wyoming [ABQ] - Tuesdays, 3:30-5:00pm
- Milwaukee & 82nd [Lubbock] - Wednesdays, 5:30-6:30pm
- Coors & Montano [ABQ] - Wednesdays, 3:30-4:30pm
- St Michaels & Cerrillos [Santa Fe] - Wednesdays, 4:30-6:30pm
- Gibson & University [ABQ] - Thursdays, 3:30-5:00pm
- Morris & Montgomery [ABQ] - Thursdays, 4:00-5:00pm
- University & 82nd [ABQ] - Saturdays, 10:30am-Noon
On this page:
Why Work at Dion’s
At Dion’s, we provide our employees with an inspiring place to start and build fulfilling lives and careers. We believe working at Dion’s is more than a job; it is an opportunity for growth through continuous development. We are proud of the culture we have built and believe in the potential of every person. We are one team working towards one goal. We celebrate team successes within the store and company-wide.
We provide flexible scheduling, a positive work environment, and competitive pay. We strongly believe in promoting from within, offering many of our employees advancement opportunities in our company.
We have employed over 24,000 people in the last 43 years of business; some have built their careers within Dion’s and others have gone on to be leaders in other industries.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible scheduling - balance work and extracurricular activities, like sports and clubs
- Advancement - be promoted into different areas of responsibility and leadership.
- Frequent raises - be rewarded for excellent performance
- Free meals - free meal after working 5 hours
- Benefits - paid time off, medical, dental and vision insurance, and 401k enrollment for those who qualify
- Positive work environment - work side-by-side with your peers
- Employee Incentive Programs - access to the Perkspot employee discount portal where you can take advantage of an array of discounted products and services
- Training - receive continuous on-the-job training in addition to orientation
Who We Are
Dion’s Pizza was founded in 1978 by Jon Patten and Bill Scott in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Over 43 years, the company has grown to 26 stores, employs more than 2,000 and has locations in New Mexico, Colorado and Texas. Dion’s provides great food and a place for people to relax and connect with family and friends. We offer ease, simplicity and connection amidst the hustle and bustle of busy lives. We hold ourselves to an expectation of authenticity and excellence. Our employees, customers, and community members are partners in our success.
Dion’s is a company that thoughtfully and intentionally cultivates a culture where people enjoy coming to work. We provide a safe, friendly environment and teach our employees to develop enduring life skills required to have successful, long-lasting careers. We strive to provide an employee experience grounded in trust, co-accountability, and kindness, and a place where each individual employee can be part of a team that contributes to our vision of being the most admired regional restaurant brand in the country.
Join us on an educational tour to learn more about our kitchen and the great food we serve!
Build Your Career at Dion’s
At Dion’s, our employee promise is to provide an inspiring place to start and build fulfilling lives and careers. For employees who choose to stay at Dion’s, the many growth opportunities within the company offer an exciting career path through teamwork and leadership. Learn more about the many roles within Dion’s here.
COVID-19 has necessitated unprecedented adjustments to business at Dion’s, and employee and customer safety remains our top priority.
At the start of the pandemic, we outlined three commitments to guide our decisions.
Today, they are truer than ever and include:
- Prioritizing the safety, health, and well-being of our employees and customers.
- Supporting our employees and their families with employment.
- Keeping our communities fed.
Every day, our crews are focused on upholding our safety commitment.