Dion’s, the Albuquerque Isotopes and the State of New Mexico are strongly committed to providing programs that support the students in our communities. That’s why we have partnered together to sponsor Club Read. This program encourages children to read and rewards them for their dedication. Our hope is that kids will find themselves on a lifelong journey committed to reading and learning.
The program runs from March 13th through July 25th. Students preschool through 5th grade qualify for the program. Below are participation details.
Participants may access a scorecard and instructions here.
To Earn a Home Run
Participants must read six age-appropriate books, fill out their scorecard and return it to any Dion’s location to receive the following items:
• A Backpack
• An Official Club Read T-shirt
• A certificate of achievement from Governor Martinez
• A 2nd scorecard
To Earn a Second Home Run
Participants must read six age-appropriate books, fill out their second scorecard and take it to Isotopes Park Administration Offices to receive the following items:
• A New Book
• One ticket voucher for an Isotopes non-restricted Monday-Thursday home game
• A Coupon for a free small drink at Isotopes Park
• One entry for the Grand Prize Drawing
Grand Prize Includes:
Four winners will be chosen to receive:
• Four Suite Level tickets at a home game to be Orbit’s guest
• Honorary ceremonial first pitch
• An autographed baseball
• One large Dion’s pizza to enjoy during the game
• A $20.00 Dion’s gift card to use at any location
Winners will be selected and notified by July 31st. Please contact Melanie Armijo at the Home Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 505-858-1010 for more details.
Past Participants and Winners
Dawson Gunn, 4th grade, Rio Rancho Elementary School
Daniel Lopez, 3rd grade, Manzano Mesa Elementary School
Makayla Loughridge, 2nd grade, Hope Christian Elementary School
Orion Johnson, Pre-K, Dennis Chavez Elementary School